The wheels are falling off under the strain of All The Things. This week Bec and Jane are jaded, smelly and barely able to form a sentence let alone present a well-structured podcast. This week's Breeder's Digest is an intriguing look into the minds of two mothers on the edge. Join them as they garble their way through:
- A harrowing tale of a child and husband abandoned in a supermarket carpark
- The cute/weird nicknames we give our little humans while they're still in utero
- Bec's attempt to shove an entire* easter egg into her gob
- The secret behind the mystery siren George keeps activating on Bec's phone
If you want to chat, head to our Instagram page to get in touch.
Spread the word! Please share the Breeder’s Digest parenting podcast with your mates and make sure you subscribe on iTunes, Spotify or Podbean – or use the player below to listen in your browser right now!
* actually just half an egg, but that doesn't sound as impressive